One of the benefits of being laid up on the couch for two weeks recovering from knee surgery is a lot of free time to do some of the things that I haven’t had time for lately. One of those things being lots of updates to my website. I enjoy building and maintaing websites as a hobby (and God has opened doors for employment in that area as well). And providing and passing along resources that have been beneficial in my spiritual life is a passion of mine. So, I spend a lot of time on this site writing, adding content, updating links, etc.
That being said, I’m always looking for ways that it can improve. I’m open to suggestions that anyone thinks will help this site better serve men (and women) for the glory of Christ. If you have any suggestions on content, layout, or anything else, please contact me and let me know. Also, I try to keep the site updated as much as possible, but with the internet in constant flux, that’s nearly impossible. So, if you run into any broken or dead links, please let me know so I can fix them as soon as possible for the following visitors. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy doing the website. I pray you and others enjoy and benefit from using it!
- Added a few book to the “Recommended Reading” section.
- Added links to the “Websites & Articles” section.
- Added resources to the “Blogs & Social” section.
- Added lots of songs to the “Family Worship Chord Sheets” page.
- Restructured the “Blog” page.
- Added the “Gospel Centered Advent Guide” website and mobile app.
- Rewrote some code to hopefully speed up the site overall.